viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

My favourite Music


Hello everyone!

I like the music of de 80's and 90's. My favourite band is Depeche Mode.
They are a british band and the kind of music they play is electronic. Depeche Mode was founded in 1980 by Vince Clarke and Andrew Fletcher and some time after joined to the band Martin Gore and David Gahan but for some problems Vince left the band.

Depeche Mode have 12 albums and my favourite is "Violator" and my favourite song is The Policy of Truth. The band have a long history and are very known around the world. They were an infuence on the development of techno music during the 80s and a source inspiration for many artists as Pet Shop Boys, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Radiohead and LP.

I like Depeche Mode because I think their music is fantastic, the letters of the songs are very interesting. My brother is a Depeche's fans and I think he is to blame of my obsession for this band jajaja.


If you do not know depeche mode, you should listen their songs and immediately you'll get fans!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cinthia!! I`m going to go to listen their songs and I hope will be a fan of them.
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!!! the music is heard in your cell phone

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very good, Cynthia.

    You refer to the "lyrics" of a song, though.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar