sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

A bad experience... U.u


The night of February 27 I and my parents were sleeping. When the earthquake started I got up and left my bedroom, my parents were in the living room and I hugged my mother because she was very nervous. In that moment I realized that my brother did not return, it was horrible. We hugged and prayed for my brother. We are truly united and we feared for him. When the earthquake finished, i tried to communicate with my brother but I could not. Whatever it tooks some minutes and he arrived to the house. Then we calmed down and we tried to communicate with the family. My father's family lives in Chillan and we were so worried about them. Thank God they're good.

I think that night was horrible for everyone and I hope that you and your family are well. A hug for everyone and hope to see the next class.

Kisses!

7 comentarios:

  1. was a big scare what you spent with your family
    I'm glad you are well now

    a big hug for you too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. was a very bad experience, I was very scare too. My big sister neither was in the house, and we could`t comunication whit her too. It was horrible.

    Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi girl! I'm Javier.
    The only idea of lose a brother must be very shoking. I can't imagine to be in that situation. If you can share other experiencies with me, you can visit my blog and post me. The website address is: nomepisesquellevochalas.blogspot.com

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Knew the story because I told it in class, but I am writing to let you greetings and I am glad that your brother is fine.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow, in my case, i was like your brother, all my family was worried by me, because i was in other city, so is hard imagine how feel they, because while i'm reading you, it's imposible don't think in my family. I feel REALLY happy for your family because all were safe, that's the important.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Well done, Cynthia.

    Some problems with word choice. Have a classmate proofread it for you.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello.
    About the blog. I think that in generaly your blog are ok.

    But, I suggest that the part ."We are truly united and we feared for him", you change the verb conjugation, and you put WERE instead of ARE.

    Another sentense that you should change is "In that moment I realized that my brother did not return" you should put "In that moment I realized that my brother HAD NOR RETURNED".


    That is all that I change.

    Bye Camila

    ResponderEliminar