viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

Portezuelo: a place to photograph











Talk about a photograph is very difficult because I have many pictures that I love. So, in this oportunity I will tell you about the place in that I took these photographys.
I took all these photographys in a town called Portezuelo, located 30 km to the coast of Chillan. I spend all my holidays in this place and I think is a place very beautiful. In the previous post I told them that I love nature and in these photographys you can see that Portezuelo is characterized by beautiful landscapes.

I took all these photographys in diferents moments. Every time I go to walk to Portezuelo, I take along a camera and took many photographys of the beautiful places that I visit. I have a collection of photographs of Portezuelo and these are some of them.

All these photographs have many colors and is reflected in them the beauty of many parts of our country.

One photograph shows the birth of the calf, this happened in the field of my
grandmother and that moment was a very nice, luckily I had my camera there!
In another photograph that portrayed Portezuelo square, the day before was raining a lot and the next day when I took the photography, the sky was wonderful, the clouds seemed to be painted in the sky.

Well, as you can see, I love nature! Whenever I'm in Portezuelo and spent part of the day walking and taking photographys!

I hope the pictures you like and appreciate the beauty of our country as I do... =D

5 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful place. I love nature too.

    See us !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow this place is very beautifull I would like to live there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that looks amazing! i hope someday, visit a place like that

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful, Cynthia.

    Great photos, too.

    Watch your tenses and word order. Have a look at this, for example,

    " Well, as you can see, I love nature! Whenever I'm in Portezuelo and spent part of the day walking and taking photographys!

    I hope the pictures you like and appreciate the beauty of our country as I do... =D ."


    2 POINTS.

    PAULA

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar