viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

My Hobby



Today I will tell you about my hobby, but more than a hobby it a life habit.

My hobby is something strange. In my spare time I love going to a place called "Casa de la Cultura in San Bernardo. This is a beautiful place with many natural areas, many trees and a big old house. I love to go there to listen to music, biking, reading some books or just go sit for a moment. Whenever I feel troubled and need to take a minute in life, I go to this place and I'm in a long time.

I've always loved nature and spending time in it is great.
I have done this since I was fifteen and it's part of my life, is a habit.I live in San Bernardo and the house of culture is 20 minutes from my house so whenever I want to go is easy to get to this place. The "Casa de la Cultura" is a great place to think, reflect and enjoy nature instead.

I always like to be alone and take a little time just for me and complement this with my love of nature is the best!

Another thing I liked a lot is riding a bicycle and the house of culture is the perfect place for this.

Well, now you know a little more of my tastes and I hope to know about yours.

A Hug!

6 comentarios:

  1. Time to relax, time to nature XD I like it too.

    See us !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohh I would like to have a place like that nearest to my home, the nature is the best

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with the others oppinions; there are inspiring places with a great magnetism...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. all natural place it is charm
    is a good place to rest and relax!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow that place sounds very nice, i'm not too far from that place, i think that soon i'll go to that place

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Good Cynthia,

    You should say, though, "Today I will tell YOU ABOUT my hobby, but more than a hobby IT is a (habit of life) LIFE HABIT.

    Consider this sentence, "I love to go there to listen to music, biking, reading some books or just go sit for a moment", check parallel structire on this site: http://www.evergreen.edu/writingcenter/handouts/grammar/parallel.pdf

    and check your paragraph, again.

    Say, "I have done this since I was fifteen"

    Fianlly, don´t forget subjects. "Well, now YOU know a little more of my tastes and I hope to know about yours"

    2 POINTS.

    PAULA

    ResponderEliminar