domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

Cell phone!



A mobile phone, also called mobile, cellphone or handphone, is an electronic device used for mobile telecommunications. Mobile phones are used for a variety of purposes, including keeping in touch with family members,business, and having access to a telephone in the event of an emergency. Some people carry more than one cell phone for different purposes, such as for business and personal use. Multiple SIM cards may also be used to take advantage of the benefits of different calling plans, a particular plan might provide cheaper local calls, long-distance calls or international calls.

In addition to being a telephone, modern mobile phones also support many additional services, and accessories, such as SMS (or text) messages, email, Internet access, gaming, Bluetooth, infrared, camera, MMS messaging, MP3 player, radio and GPS.

Mobile phones generally obtain power from rechargeable batteries. There are a variety of ways used to charge cell phones, including USB, portable batteries and mains power.

When I turned 15 years my brother gave me my first cell phone. The cell phone is assential for me, I’m always in touch with my family, my friends and I use to listen to music and save important information. I use it all the days of the week and every hour (jajaja =D)

My life with out cell phone would be very disconnected and maybe a bit chaotic, my family would look for me all day and I spend lots of money on public telephones jaja.

I think today everyone have a cellphone because is very necessary and if you don’t have one, I suggest that you buy it! xD

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent, Cynthia.

    A couple of comments:

    The word "everyone" is singular i.e. everyone has.

    After a connector, use a subject, i.e. because it is.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar